A specially designed class for 3 & 4 year olds. Students delight in dancing to bright nursery rhymes and popular tunes from groups like ‘Hi 5’ and ‘The Wiggles’ as well as variation of traditional classical pieces to kindle their love of dance.
Classes can include dressing up to become fairies and butterflies, soldiers and princes etc. There is always something new for the littlies to learn and with the use of small props they are simply captivated. Accomplished senior students ‘buddy up’ with the young dancers to help them as they take their first fairy steps. By the end of the year all our young students are ready to perform at our Annual Performance held at Her Majesty’s Theatre, where all “Beginners’ get to keep their very first costume. All classes conducted by a fully qualified teacher.
3 YO Ballet age: 3 years turning 4 years
4 YO Ballet age: 4 years turning 5 years
Uniform - Girls
HAIR MUST BE IN A BUN
- Energetiks ballet pink leotard CLO4
- Energetiks ballet pink crossover CX01
- Theatrical pink seamless ballet tights
- Nude coloured underwear CB03
- Short socks CBS05 (may be worn instead of tights in the hot weather)
- Ballet Skirts are available for purchase from BDC*
- Matching ribbon comb for hair
- Pink Dansoft leather ballet shoes with 1 elastic.
*BDC Beginner Ballet skirts can only be purchased from Ballarat Dance Centre
Uniform - Boys
LONG HAIR MUST BE TIED BACK
- Black bike shorts CT04
- White fitted t-shirt (tucked in)
- Calf height white socks
- White ballet shoes with white elastic